Monday 27 August 2007

The Challenge of Vision

Today I want to talk about the heart of the process of manifesting wealth and prosperity, and the one area that is the most important to master – holding the vision.

The biggest challenge I faced at regular intervals was maintaining the vision of my dream life when all the evidence was pointing in the opposite direction.

If you can maintain the vision of the truth whilst all the evidence is against you, then you have mastered the key to success, but we are not raised to thing like this. We are raised to simply believe that if the evidence says you are broke, then you are broke. But the truth is that what ever we want is ours for the taking whenever we want it. All we have to do it hold the vision and hold the faith that it is coming, see life as it is when the goal is achieved and then take the necessary actions to create this reality.

Sometimes this takes massive will power, in fact the greater the goal the greater the need to hold the power whilst the goal is realised.

This single factor was the one that I found hardest. At those times I turned to the SGR program and listened to the CDs every day, studying the manual as often as possible. I became immersed in studying and working the system, until I could almost lip-sync with Bob Proctor on the audio.

The result was that in general I maintained my vision, but when I lapsed, which I did from time to time, I was able to bring myself back on track. The one thing that motivated me to focus on the system so much was the simple fact that I have invested what was to me at that time a lot of money. Although I have tried other systems before, this time I had dedicated my last money, so I was determined the make it work, and make it work I did – big time.

The system works, it works every time for everyone that fully implements it.

http://www.buildfreedom.net

Until next time

To your success.
Chris

P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for the 7 F*REE lessons on the amazing Law of Attraction at http://www.buildfreedom.net/

No comments: