Thursday 9 August 2007

The Turning Point

Taking the time to stop and evaluate the course of your life is something that very few people ever really do. But that is what I did following my divorce. I was married for 12 years, with two wonderful children when my wife suffered a breakdown following the death of her father. It was an extremely traumatic time for me, my children and my wife, our whole world fell apart. All the things that I held dear to me and I felt were unshakable, proved to be very fragile.

I had been an extremely confident, assertive, successful businessman. I felt that my world was stable and the future bright.

Then one day it all changed.

My wife and I had arguments from time to time, but this time things were different, the arguments were over silly things that in the past we would have sorted out in 5 minutes. Now the trivial became the important, and the important could wait.

Eventually life became too much for her and my wife finally left; I became a very lost and confused, single father.

Suddenly the things that had been easy and natural to me became difficult and unnerving. My confidence was shot and the dreams of a wonderful future were lost. From this point my life began to spiral in a downward direction, toward failure and despair.

I had not realised just how much my self image had been tied to my position as a husband. It had been the cornerstone of my very being, I loved my wife beyond anything else and I could not now maintain my own self worth in light of what I saw as my failure as a loving husband. Suddenly I was fallible, I was not always right. I now started to question every decision I made, when previously I had trusted my judgement totally.

The result was that my business, my finances and my enjoyment of life began to suffer and I had no idea how to change it, I was stuck in an ever deepening rut and I felt trapped by it.

Then one day I was sent some personal development audio-tapes by a long time friend and colleague. These tapes were to start me on a new way of thinking and a new journey of self discovery. I bought books, CDs, DVDs and started going to seminars, searching for the answer to my happiness and my future.

Over several years I finally realised that the answer is in reality very simple, and that we all have the power to build the life we want whenever we are ready to do it.

In this blog I am going to share with you some of the things I have learned and applied that have changed my life completely, such that I am a completely different, happier and, I believe, better person than I was before.

How I have transformed my life to the point where I am today a millionaire and I have a wonderful relationship with both my children. I have a beautiful girlfriend and a life of comfort.


===========AD==============
Broke to millionaire in 6 months.
This is the system I used>>>>
www.buildfreedom.net
Take a look now
===========================

No comments: